Many of Android users do not know how to use free internet on android phone using vpn and how to use vpn in android, here I wrote about how to use Openvpn in android phone. Here I’m giving procedure to use vpn in robot. Its easy way and main factor is that I am not liable for any damae of your android phone. See given below procedure:
Requirements for Setup OpenVPN
- We need rooted phone. If you do not know how to root your phone then comment here. I will be reply.
- Busybox. You can search on Google Play store.
- Tun.ko Installer. You can get from Google Play store.
- OpenVPN installer. You can find from Google Play store.
- OpenVPN setting. You can get from Google Play store
- VPNConfig. Files. contains crt, ovpn, log, etc.
Related Post: Free VPN for Android phones.
- Install Busybox installer 1st and choose supported version of busybox . Then install it to path/system/xbin. That’s finished.
- Samsung Galaxy Y does not need to install busybox.
- Then install Tun.ko installer. It will automatically install your phone. Remember, this is most vital for running VPN.
- Now install openvpn installer. Set target location same as busybox suggests that /system/xbin. Now it’s clearly done.
- Now create a folder in SDcard of name ‘Openvpn’ and paste configuration files in this folder. For config. files search on internet.
- Now install openVPN Setting And connect pasted config.
- Now Surf net very high speed. And additionally you can download unlimited.